Dr. Rafiq Mulla
Dr. Rafiq Mulla completed his Masters in Physics and obtained Ph.D. from the Karnatak University Dharwad (India) in the year 2018 on the topic “Development of Low-Cost Thermoelectric Materials”.
He is currently a Postdoctoral Researcher working with Dr. Charles W. Dunnill at the Energy Safety Research Institute, Swansea University to develop cost-effective thermoelectric materials for Heat-to-Electricity and Water Splitting applications.
2. Enhanced Thermal Sensitivity in Single Metal Thermocouple: Significance of Thickness-Engineering of the Metal Layers, R Mulla, CW Dunnill, ERX (IOP), 2021.
4. Economical and Facile Route to Produce Gram-Scale and Phase-Selective Copper Sulfides for Thermoelectric Applications, Rafiq Mulla, Daniel R. Jones, and Charles W. Dunnill, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2020, 8, 37, 14234-14242.
5. An Easily Constructed and Inexpensive Tool to Evaluate Seebeck Coefficient, Rafiq Mulla, Katherine Glover, Charles W Dunnill, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2020. DOI: 10.1109/TIM.2020.3021512.
8. Thermoelectric Paper: Graphite Pencil Traces on Paper to Fabricate a Thermoelectric Generator, Advanced Materials Technologies, 2020.
9. Powering the Hydrogen Economy from Waste Heat: A Review of Heat‐to‐Hydrogen Concepts, ChemSusChem, 2019.